Beverley Road Baths was opened in 1905, and was one of the largest public baths built at the start of the Edwardian era. An imposing red brick and stone structure, topped with a copper dome, the baths are still open to the public. The building contains a number of fine interior rooms with exceptionally high quaity decorative tiling, mosaic floors and oak joinery with stained glass panels, including a very fine entrance hall of moulded terracotta containing a commemoration plaque and brass plaque dedicated to the chairman of the Baths Committee.
Detailed Assessment of Significance undertaken to inform refurbishment. In association with Hodson Architects.